Eight youth, aged 16-20, with a mutual interest in dance, music and theater activities, are joining in a project in Lithuania.
In Norway the exchange is a cooperative between FYK (projects organized by the counties) and Vesle Daniel.
The youth come from Nordfjordeid, Førde, Leikanger, Gulen and Askvoll. The project included these countries: France, Italy, Lithuania and Norway.
Emilie Gallier from France was the leader of the exchange project. She was a volunteer working as a dance instructor for FYK. You can read more about Emilie in the volunteer-pages.
- Main target : intercultural learning through art workshops : drama/song/music/dance.
- Project : to create a musical performance.
- Place : Siauliai - Lithuania 240 Kms from Vilnius
- Dates : 12/25 July 2004
- Partners : France, Italy, Lithuania and Norway
- Age of the participants : 16/20 years old
- Workshops : drama/song/music/dance
- Participants : 6 youngsters from each country: 2 in drama/2 in song or music/2 in Dance
- Condition : to get youngsters very involved, to prepare them to the youth exchange, to host The project in the future (2006), to exchange with partners about methods and intercultural learning
- Preparatory meeting : 21/22/23 May 2004 - Lithuania