Training of youth workers
"Using the Outdoors in international exchanges"
This training course specifically aims towards persons that have some experience in international youth work as a leader of smaller groups and/or specific activities. The training will build on the previous experience of the participants and enable them to take a major responsibility towards arranging an international event.
- Over 18 years of age
- Wishing to learn more about arranging a international youth event
- Experience as a leader from at least one international exchange
- Good working knowledge of English
- Initiative and good humour
- 70 % of all travel costs are covered (cheapest ticket price)
- 100 euro participation fee
- All costs for room and board during the training is covered
- The training will take place on the Norwegian West Coast, in the island communities Værlandet and Bulandet, 3 hours journey by boat north of Bergen
- Arial photo of the communities on the banner above
- More information about the communities at the community website here and at the tourist destination information here
Please send application and CV within the 31st May 2008 to roger(a)vesledaniel.no